Thursday, July 26, 2007

Let's Get this PARTY Started!!!

Last Call has been made.
Payment date had due-ed... LOL!
So, for the ones that missed your chance, c y'all during RC Nite.
LOL!!! For the ones whose coming, get ready!
Dress yourself... ready for the fun, thrilling ride which is, let's see... 48 hours away!!!
Arent you excited??
Anyway!!
Still have second tot of making appointment?
It's never too late.
So be there in time ppl, registration will start at 6.30 p.m.
See ya!!!
*Im seeing all RC members in their awesome ties, tux and dresses already!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching
on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here
now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.

Also visit my webpage Replica Rolex Watches

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

my webpage Replica Watches